Are you ready to wander through the valleys and taste the flavors of Tuscany and Umbria?.
Come Join Us for this Luscious Adventure!!
Tour Date: October 1, 2016 for 10 beautiful days
Florence; 3 nights a welcome dinner on arrival to Florence. Sightseeing in beautiful Florence and then we attend a cooking class where we make homemade pasta together at the Cordon Bleu Cooking School…here is the link…http://www.cordonbleu-it.com/en-gb/home
On the last evening in Florence we have planned a special dinner in a villa right outside Florence, perched on a hill .. in the picturesque town of Fiesole….
Siena and Montalcino–2 nights we will visit a local winery and taste fine wine and olive oil and then stroll through these ancient towns. Breakfast, wine tasting and dinner included. This is the Garden Hotel we will be staying while in Siena.
Perugia and Cortona Lake Trasimeno- 2 nights Has anyone seen the movIe, “Under the Tuscan Sun”? We will visit the town of Cortona featured in this movie, spend time at LakeTrazimeno and experience the magic of these hillside towns while exploring Umbrian specialties. We will taste three acclaimed Brunello grape wines and enjoy a light lunch. Then, we will have a guided tour through Perugia, visit a medieval palace and wander in the ancient tunnels of Rocca Paolina, Perugia’s underground city! wow..
Rome- 1 night- On the road to Rome, we will journey across the Umbrian valleys and stop in Orvieto for wine tasting and lunch and arrive in Rome for a farewell drink with fellow travelers.
• Roundtrip airfare from Myrtle Beach, SC 8 nights in handpicked hotels • Breakfast daily, 3 lunches, 4 three-course dinners with beer or wine, 3 wine tastings, 1 cooking lesson • Multilingual Local Tour Director • Fully escorted by a Certified International Tour Manager • Private deluxe motor coach • Guided sightseeing and select entrance fees • You’ll experience Tuscan cooking in a small class • Striking Italian scenery complements your wine • Rolling hills, quaint vineyards and serene olive groves • Florence’s cobbled streets and Renaissance treasures • Tucked-away towns and villas • Perugia’s flourishing art scene and medieval castles
Our departure date has been confirmed for Saturday, October 1, 2016
- $4,295 per person, double occupancy with airfare from Myrtle Beach, SC (other cities available)
- $2,840 per person, double occupancy land only
- $295 Single Supplement
- Deposit: $300 per person, at reservation Final Payment Due before July 1, 2016
- To see full itinerary, click here for PDF brochure: 3 Italian Sisters Tuscany and Umbria Tour
To reserve your spot:
- Phone: 843-492-0037 and reference “3 Italian Sisters “Flavors of Tuscany & Umbria Culinary Exploration”
- On line: email@example.com
- On line: http://bookings.lancaster-tours.com/Tour/Flavors-of-Tuscany-Umbria